Pier 35 on the Embarcardero
San Francisco, CA 94111
TRAVEL TIME: Approximately 30 minutes from San Francisco International Airport, 35 minutes from Oakland International Airport and 1 hour from San Jose International Airport.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PORT:
From North of San Francisco:
Take 101 South to San Francisco:
- Exit Lombard Street.
- Take Lombard East about 1-1/2 miles to Van Ness.
- Turn left on Van Ness and proceed 3 blocks to Bay Street.
- Turn right on Bay and proceed approximately 1 mile to the Embarcadero.
- Turn left on the Embarcadero. Pier 35 is immediately to the right of the Embarcadero.
From the East Bay, Bay Bridge:
- Take Fremont Exit (on right side of bridge).
- Proceed 1 block to Mission.
- Turn right on Mission and proceed 4 blocks to the Embarcadero.
- Turn left on the Embarcadero.
- Proceed approximately 1-1/2 miles to Pier 35. Turn right, into Pier 35.
From South of San Francisco:
- Take 280 North (or 101 to the 280/101 Interchange, about 1-1/2 miles north of Candlestick Park, then take 280 North).
- Exit at the end of 280 Freeway at King.
- Continue 3 blocks on King, which turns into the Embarcadero traveling west.
- Proceed approximately 2 miles to Pier 35. Turn right, into Pier 35.
PARKING: The parking facility is located at 55 Francisco Street, about 2 blocks from the terminal. The cost is $12 per day and is payable in cash only.